If you’re looking for fencing material other than traditional wood and wrought iron, aluminum is a great option. In this blog, local fencing and roofing company DryTech Roofing LLC shares the benefits of aluminum fencing.
1. Versatility — Aluminum is a versatile material that can be used for building fences for any landscape, ideal for properties that happen to have irregular surfaces or awkward transitions. Aluminum can be extruded and made to curve with the landscape instead of having stair-stepped sections. This eliminates gaps under the fence and creates a clean look.
2. Durability — Aluminum is regarded by many people as a “soft” metal, but it is actually a very strong material, considering that it is used to build bridges and spacecraft. In fact, megastructures such as the Empire State Building are partly built using aluminum. You can count on an aluminum fence to keep its shape under storm, ice, and extreme sunlight.
3. Low Maintenance — Similar to metal roofing systems, aluminum fences are powder-coated and baked during manufacture. This outer coating is more durable and has a longer life span than standard paint. won’t require. Aluminum fences are easy to keep clean and maintain: like vinyl siding, they only need to be hosed down occasionally to remove dirt and debris. Also you also get to save on the cost of cleaning products or professional cleaning.
4. Environmentally Friendly — Aluminum is one of the most recyclable materials on the planet, and makes minimal environmental impact from manufacture to replacement. In fact, nearly every aluminum product today contains a significant amount of recycled material. If disposed properly, only a small portion of a discarded aluminum fence will end up in the landfill.
5. Aesthetic Options — Aluminum can be built into any decorative shape, and, as described above, can be coated with any color. This gives you the flexibility to choose virtually any fence design that you want.